Friday, November 26, 2010

The Moments That Make A Life

Sometimes I am taken by surprise that I have found the secret to a happy life. I only realize after the fact that I have given myself over to the moment and truly lived in the present. Sitting on the bed today helping my daughter put on makeup just for the fun of it. A Sunday morning picnic in the living room playing Scrabble with hubby and daughter. A raucous family dinner with hysterical laughter. Helping a friend feel better about a difficult situation. How did I get so lucky?

1 comments:

Michelle November 29, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

OMGoodness!!!!

You've been blogging!!!!

Thank you for helping that friend that was in a difficult situation.

She loves you.

About This Blog

The clutter is making me crazy. So you will join me on my journey through the trials and tribulations of making a better use of my space.

Blog Archive

I read:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP