Monday, October 4, 2010

Thanks Mom!

Today, my sweet little daughter came home from kindergarten with little cards that had each letter of the alphabet and a picture. She had to recite the letter, tell what sound it made and say what each picture was. She told me that they went over them in school today. The note from the teacher said that we were to turn them in when all the letters, pictures and sounds were mastered. Well....we are ready to turn them in! Thanks to my mother, who took care of my daughter for the first three years of her life, my sweetie knew all the letters, sounds and pictures. Thanks Mom for all your hard work!

1 comments:

Unknown October 4, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

I'm sure it helps that she's got your intelligence passed down to her!

About This Blog

The clutter is making me crazy. So you will join me on my journey through the trials and tribulations of making a better use of my space.

Blog Archive

I read:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP