Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Men Are Babies

As promised, I am blogging today about how men are babies. They are far more sensitive than women. They don't talk much when their feelings get hurt, they just simmer and pout.

I can't be too specific, but let's just say that something funny happened between me and my husband the other night. The event exemplified the age-old assertion that men do not pay attention to their wives. I thought it was funny. I mentioned that I would like to blog about it. The uncommitted hubby got mad at me for wanting to air our personal business on the web. Instead of saying clearly that he was not comfortable with my decision, he simmered. During a later conversation, it came out that he was mad. It was worse than if he had said something in the first place!

Men. You can't live with them, you can't hold a pillow over their faces.

1 comments:

Michelle September 30, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

Men. You can't live with them, you can't hold a pillow over their faces.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

About This Blog

The clutter is making me crazy. So you will join me on my journey through the trials and tribulations of making a better use of my space.

Blog Archive

I read:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP