Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday is fun day

It's Sunday and I'm about to head over to my grandma's for coffee and fellowship. I've been working with Supermom to get these blog posts imported to Facebook. We'll see if it worked. Today is cleaning, organizing, and getting ready to leave town day. I have to make sure everyone has clean clothes, ready to heat meals, and a general sense of order while I am gone. I am looking forward to the conference I will be attending, and I am also excited about seeing my compatriots and enjoying some warm Florida weather. I hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments:

About This Blog

The clutter is making me crazy. So you will join me on my journey through the trials and tribulations of making a better use of my space.

Blog Archive

I read:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP