Sunday, January 10, 2010

Congratulations are in order

While I was at work last Wednesday, the cover for the hard drive on my work computer decided to break. It just popped right off. I secured it to the computer with a rubber band, and that worked OK for the rest of the week. I tried to epoxy it back together, which did not work. I think I mixed the epoxy wrong. The Uncommitted Spouse suggested Superglue. It seemed to do the job, but failed when I tried to re-attach the drive cover to the computer. So I tried again and succeeded in gluing MYSELF to the drive cover. Nothing like a glue project gone wrong to give you confidence for a kitchen remodel. By the way, I tried out the colors for my "new" kitchen and they look fab. More to come.....

1 comments:

The McCurry Project January 15, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

Just glad you did not get glued to computer...lol

About This Blog

The clutter is making me crazy. So you will join me on my journey through the trials and tribulations of making a better use of my space.

Blog Archive

I read:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP